how to get your tamagotchi to get chased by a.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D : :ph34r: <_< :wacko: <_< :D B) :mimitchi: :ph34r: It works for me alot. all you have to do is set the monthe on october and wait for a few hours :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko: :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
it works for all the days in november. it does work, i saw it around thanksgiving, and i spazzed out because it was so cute. MUST be an adult for this to work.

I have a Tamagotchi Connection V1 and I tried it when it was a adult three months ago. It did not work on mine.

It worked with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so funny when you have the ninja guy! :D

:mimitchi: B) :) :) i need a friend too. pleaaaaase said anything to me at any time!! i can ghet on at any time!! :D :D :D please write me emalis!!!!!!!! i reaaly want someone to talk too!!!

:D :eek: :D :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :eek:

i have a connection and mine is an adult (7 to be exact with a baby and everything ) and i did it but it did not work !

omg that is so cool it worked for me on my tama ver2 it was really weird but cool

i tried it on my other tam but it didnt work cause you hav to be an ADULT

LOL :furawatchi: :D :lol: :huh: :huh: ;) :(

IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME! I DID ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS AND EVERYTHING! I EVEN HAVE AN ADAULT! THIS IS A JOKE!
Like somebody had said before, it is not a trick, it is just a random animation for a tamagotchi around Thanksgiving time. And anyway, it probably isn't a joke anyway though because so many people are saying it workd and I don't think everybody is just lying....right? Please read the whole thread before you post. Thank you.

Tama_Mama27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back