How to hide your tama from teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow090

Reaction score
Tamagotchi wrist sock and disguise

Why is it called the: Tamagotchi wrist sock and disguise?

Well, firstly it involves a sock and a 1 cm² hole! And well of course, a tama!

Plus, it keeps your tama safe from the teachers eye’s by disguising itself as a sweat band AND letting you play with your tama without taking off the sweatband. That’s what the hole is for!

Instructions on how to make it:

Step 1: Making the hole

Take a plain white, old sock and find 3 cm from the top of the sock (on the back!!) and with a thick fabric pen draw a 2 cm sided square.

Try to cut this out with card scissors and with the hole place your tama so that you can see the screen easily.

Step 2: Pinning the sock (tricky!)

Now, take out the tama and wrap the sock around your wrist with the hole facing the top of your wrist so that if you put the tama in it is facing DOWN (on the top of your wrist). Keep the hole where it is and wrap the rest comfortably around your wrist. Now put the end of the sock (the closed bit) INSIDE the top, then once that is done, from the inside safety pin the bottom of the end to the top so that you can still put the tama in and see the screen when you turn the sock/wristband upside down.

Step 3: How to use it

When you are wearing it have the hole facing down on the top of your wrist so that you can only see the top of the sock.

When you want to play with your tama, simply twist the band round until you see the hole and the screen (not the buttons you have to remember where they are)

Happy Tama,

Happy You!

Call me on :

*number removed*(i know it's a bit too long!)

For more help

Or text me

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat trick! Sounds nice..but do you have any pics??? and I don't think you're supposed to give out ur personal info..like ur number..

~BF7~

Thats nifty! You could get fabric pens and make little designs on them! I will have to try that though!

Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back