How to keep Tama alive while you're away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loopyloopa

Reaction score
This is Iffy. :D He will help explain how he stays OK while I'm at school. Iffy says that you should NEVER EVER EVER pause the game. This is suicide and your Tamagotchi will take forever to grow up. Take over, Iffy!

OK!!!

Well, first off, I do not like being sad or deprived of food or snacks. So, it's quite simple really. Mommy sets the time to 9 PM (my bedtime) right before she goes to school. So basically, I'm sleeping like 24/7. Well, when she gets home she sets the time back to when I'm awake and then I get to visit Hally! YAAYYYYY HALLY!!! Take it, Hally!!!

OK. Hiya! I'm Hally and I look like this :D Yes, that's me. I am a girl. Do not call me ugly. I am only 3 years old!!! But somehow an adult..... o_O Anyway, my mommy forgets to put me asleep when she goes to elementary school so Auntie Em does it for her... Sleepy sleepy sleepy so much FUN!!! WEEHEEEWWWWWW!!! But right now it's a WEEKEND so I get to play all day with Iffy! YAY!

Besides the unneccesary (yet cute) commentary, basically [SIZE=30pt]PUT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI ASLEEP WHEN YOU ARE AWAY!!![/SIZE]

Good idea, but don't you think it would keep you from getting training points? I mean, if you set the time to your Tamagotchi's bedtime, then when you come back and chage the time, your Tamagotchi will go back to sleep.

press b when no icon is lighted, then a+c 2 set time, a 2 change and b 2 set

Yea I was jus going to put all three of my tamas on pause during school so thanks for the reminder :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back