How to look after your v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9andy

Reaction score
This topic is for all of you that has just got a new v5 tama. :D So I'am here to help.

ok once you get your tamagotchi you will have to pull the plastic tab from the side of it

your tamagotchi should beep and 3 eggs will apear on the tamagotchi. you neeed to waight one minit then the middle egg should hatch and then the other two will follow :D

after that you have to set the time and date then name your familly after that you have to feed them so go to the second symbol then go to meal feed them 5 times then go to snack feed them 5 times as well then go back so you can see the three tamagitchis on screen :kusatchi: :kusatchi: ^_^ now go to the first symbol and bress b you will see that the hungry and happy hearts are full you should do this often so you know when to feed you tamagotchs now some time your tamagotchis will make a mess so you go to the third symbol and it will get rid of the mess. the fourth symbolo is to play games you can only play the first two just now. the fith symbol is to connect with other v5 acses special items and connect to the pc or mac. some time your tamagotchis will bepp and a music note or quiestion mark will apear in a speach bubble. and the sixth symbol will be lit up go to it and select one of the three things it dose not mater witch one pick some times your tamagotchi will get ill and a skill will apear above its head also if you feed our tamagotchi to muck snacks they will get the tootheckto get rid of them you need to got to the seventh symbol and select medicine you may have to do it one or twice there is allso item soveniere and rare the 8th symbol is for bying items dating and traviling to use the dating show your tama gotchis must ahve been an adult for two days the travel show is like pausing the game you have to call them back to un pause it 9th symbol is for you to look at other tamagotchis you hav connected with memory is for if you have had a fammily that has past away and to start again you can look it it there and finnaly the 10th symbol is to let you know if your tamagotchishappy or hunngry harts have droped to zero. thank you for taking time to read this and i hpoe it helps. :D

:furawatchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi:

Wow, there are some really handy tips here!!! I've had my V5 for a couple of weeks now so I already knew that but my cousin didn't and she said thanks! ^_^

xxx

Some lovely tips you got there! I don't mean to be rude, but I'll have to correct you on something if you don't mind. It kind of does matter which item out of the three you get in 'training'. The first item is the one you choose to train for a 'smart' character (eg. Mametchi etc). Middle is for 'cheerful' characters (eg. Memetchi etc). Last is for 'easygoing' characters (eg. Kutchipatchi). It also depends on how often you train them on what character you get!

But otherwise, great tips. I'm not new to the V5, but I'm sure this would help people who are! ^_^

Some lovely tips you got there! I don't mean to be rude, but I'll have to correct you on something if you don't mind. It kind of does matter which item out of the three you get in 'training'. The first item is the one you choose to train for a 'smart' character (eg. Mametchi etc). Middle is for 'cheerful' characters (eg. Memetchi etc). Last is for 'easygoing' characters (eg. Kutchipatchi). It also depends on how often you train them on what character you get!But otherwise, great tips. I'm not new to the V5, but I'm sure this would help people who are! :blink:
Yay! Thanks Wilsy! :lol: (About the training tip) Because I really want a cheerful family! :blink:

xxx

Whoa thats a lot of writing, (10 minutes later) Thanks! it really helped! :)

This topic is genuinely helpful, and contains a lot of the basic information that everyone just presumes we all know, but for those who lose the instructions, this is an excellent and v. helpful topic! I think 9andy deserves full congratulations for all the work he has put into typing this up! :)

Latest posts

Back