How to lose/gain weight on tama v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, many people like to know how to lose or gain weight(mainly losing)

so, when I was playing shape and dance on my tama and I weighed 99 before I played and I only weighed 50!! I had a simasimitchi(sorry 4 bad spelling) and I got a job! I finally got in and I was a kindergarten teacher!!! :blink:

That wont happen much because maybe its a glitch.It was only 2 games so it was supposed to lose 6 lbs.

So... your tama weighed 99 lbs. and after you played Shape it weighed 50?! Wow. That has to be a glitch right there!

If you play two games and get an "excellent" rating on both of them, you're only supposed to lose 8 lbs. I think it's a glitch; you can't just lose 49 lbs. by playing two games!

well, many people like to know how to lose or gain weight(mainly losing)so, when I was playing shape and dance on my tama and I weighed 99 before I played and I only weighed 50!! I had a simasimitchi(sorry 4 bad spelling) and I got a job! I finally got in and I was a kindergarten teacher!!! :(
A simalar thing happened to me on my v3. I played bump and weighd 99 ibs before the game but after I weghid 54ibs B) B)

So... your tama weighed 99 lbs. and after you played Shape it weighed 50?! Wow. That has to be a glitch right there!
If you play two games and get an "excellent" rating on both of them, you're only supposed to lose 8 lbs. I think it's a glitch; you can't just lose 49 lbs. by playing two games!
What do you mean?It loses 3 pounds per perfect game.Since it was 2 games, then it is supposed to lose 6 pounds.

What do you mean?It loses 3 pounds per perfect game.Since it was 2 games, then it is supposed to lose 6 pounds.
Oh yeah whoops. At first I thought the V4 lost 4 lbs, because on mine it lost 4 lbs. once, but it actually weighs three. :furawatchi: Whoops!

Anyway, another way to lose weight is to buy a chest. If you turn into an oldie or a baby, I think you lose around 20 lbs? I don't quite remember, but you lose weight all right.

i wieghed 99 lbs when i got a job as a flower person. but then i played the jump rope game until i was the champion.i realized, i had lost 3 lbs. so i played and played and played, until my current wieght:47 lbs. i think that game is easiest

my friend played jump rope so much that he was 99 pounds and the next day he was 36.

A simalar thing happened to me on my v3. I played bump and weighd 99 ibs before the game but after I weghid 54ibs :) :eek:
Ive Heard somewhere that if your tama is 99lbs (For V3) And you play Bump, something happens!

Mabye what Happens is you lose alot of weight? :angry: :huh: :eek: :eek:

Oh yeah whoops. At first I thought the V4 lost 4 lbs, because on mine it lost 4 lbs. once, but it actually weighs three. :D Whoops!
Anyway, another way to lose weight is to buy a chest. If you turn into an oldie or a baby, I think you lose around 20 lbs? I don't quite remember, but you lose weight all right.
yeah my tama weighed 59 and when i used the chest it turned into an oldie and weighed 39 lbs.

the king brought it to me ^^

If your v4 uses a chest and turned into a baby or oldie it loses half its weight and if its weight is below twice the base weight it returns to base weight. And if your Tama's weight is an odd number (and over twice the base weight) it will take away 1 lb and lose half its weight. For example if its 81 lbs and the chest turn it into an oldie or baby and back, it will be 40 lbs.

EDIT: Sorry I just read the above post. I'm wrong again ~ :ph34r:

EDIT: But I had a Ringotchi at 81 lbs and when I used the chest it went down to 40 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back