How to make a cool house/bedroom for you Tama =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaibakoya

Reaction score
Okay let's get your items...

1. a PLASTIC cup.

2. molding clay - try your local $ store -.

3. SHARP scissors.

4. Lid - try to make it fit the cup -.

5. Glue -School glue SHOULD work-

6. Cotton Balls.

Optional--

7. Tape

What I Did...

Okay so first off I took SOME molding clay (colored clay...makes it look better) and basically covered most of the outside of the cup.... I kind of left an opening, slightly bigger the the Tamagotchi and cut it.... this is the part were you need the SHARP scissors. So that's how much I have done right now....

Part 2. What I am going to do....

Now that I have an opening done and the cup top thing open too, i am going to start putting little dots of glue onto the cotton balls and paste it onto the inside to keep my Tamagotchi safe from scratches and such. now that the inside SHOULD be covered, we start with the lid. After that put the lid on, and if you want put tape on to make sure the lid won't fall off. Now we have a nice safe bedroom/house for our Tamagotchiz.

And if you want to take it outside...try to put a door on some how... I gtg byez I'll be back on later =)

Back.... okay umm so update.. you MIGHT not find a lid- like me- so try to stick ALOT fo paper together and make one yourself =) I am nearlyy done xDDD

C'mon, anyone... I am working my butt off so I can confim that this REALLY does work, but I need posters...

Okay glueing cotton ballls = BAD IDEA

just stick them in, you might need to re size adn everything

Ummm, keep your house AWAY from water.... you might just kill it ...

So if anyone DID make a house please post and tell everyone how it turned out

Sakura-Chan -- I Love my new house =) it rox and its tres safe for mee

Latest posts

Back