How to make your batteries last.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drey

Reaction score
When you first get the bttery out sign, turn the tamagotchi over and reset it. Then download if you wish. There will be no battery sign for weeks unless it really needs to be changed. I did exactly that and my tamagotchi has been going for months. That's is how you save going throught the trouble of changing your battery and getting the full battery power! Hope i helped, Drey

I've done it. But there's one catch: YOUR TAMA WON'T GROW!!! I've been doing the downloading thing for about a few weeks and my tama was 6yrs old for TWO WEEKS! It's still 6. :eek:

sooner or later you WILL have to change it. i think it'll be better if you just let it do whatever.

You can't connect with anyone though when your battery is going dead when you reset and sealect

download.So it might be best if you changed it once the battery was going weak. So then you can connect agin. :D :D :D :D :D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back