how to make yourself popular.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am VERY popular at my school. so heres wat u do1. dress in brand name clothes only

2. try to hang out wit the populars @ your school

3.no offence 2 any1 but, talk about the non populars wit popular friends, like how mutch u h8 wat there wearing, or how someones hair is messed up, ect. ect.
i onestly think that all of that advice is crap! No1 at myskool even does that! and our popular people r the smart people w/ good grades and they r nice 2 people and they just happen 2 b pretty! If U want 2 b popular, go up 2 random people, make friends, and treat every1 like u want 2 b treated, not howu dont want 2 b treated. if u r going 2 b opular dont b mean, cause then no1 will want 2 b friends w/ u.

I don't want junk about be yourself. I have many, many personalities.  ;)   ;)
Uhm. Thats the only way to be popular. What all of us are saying is true. If you think our advice is junk then why did you even make a topic about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no way in the world i will be pouar i hang with my freind witch is abot 8 i hang with dirent pepole frinds mosly

but why be poular when you can have really im a comleet e wido so are my freinds some pepple think one of freinds i gay cause he hangs with girls

I don't want junk about be yourself.I have many, many personalities. <_< :furawatchi:
Wait. Hold up there.

The only reason you think you're not 'popular' is because people may have problems with your many, many personalities. Personally, they may not know you for who you are- chances are you might not either.

Any advice wouldn't do much to solve this problem and I totally agree with the being yourself part.

The only thing I could help you is by saying that you have to pick one personality and stick with it. Not to be mean or anything but I have a really, really hard time being with people who are constantly change their attitude.

Social status doesn't affect anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be a stuck up junkie who thinks they are the shiz and thinks everyone kisses their feet as they walk by.

I'm just sayin', but you don't want to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back