How to Pass Auditions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchiwatermelon

Reaction score
Hey people! I've found out the OFFICIAL way to pass auditions, and it all began with a story.

First of all, my friend Rei just bought a Tamagotchi Music Star from Amazon, and he played with it--a lot. After a few days, he had passed the auditions, or the so-called "star debut"! I was pretty jealous, since I didn't pass the auditions yet, and I figured I should practice a little with my band.

So I did practice! About 5-10 times of practicing, I had made all O O O's! Here were my skill points, in order:

369, 291, and 486.

PRACTICED WITH BAND (the # of times I practiced with my group) as a teenager in school: 5-10 times total

PRACTICED WITH BAND (the # of times I practiced with my group) as an adult in a band: 5-15 times total

TOTAL TIMES PRACTICED (both as teenager and adult): 10-25 times TOTAL

Go slow and easy at first with practicing! It's okay if you don't make it the first time. Practice 1 time per hour, and soon you'll get the hang of it. I understand it's a big chunk of time, but it's really worth it!

But it's not only the INDIVIDUAL skill points that matter, it's also band practice. But that doesn't mean skills don't matter. Keep all of your points in the 250-600 range, and that's an O for a judge. Practice, and that's another O. I think the final O is based off of toddler training and such, but just keep trying.

I didn't go to preschool that much, but I passed. If you have any questions, I'll try to get to them as soon as possible.

Feel free to PM or email me! Or just post here. Chao for now~!

im dying. i keep on practicing but nothing hjapens. its all the same, the judges hate me.

im dying. i keep on practicing but nothing hjapens. its all the same, the judges hate me.
Are you sure you're practicing enough? How many times have you practiced, and what are your skill points? Remember, the judges aren't actually real, and it isn't random how they select if you pass or not. <_<

I practiced witth Attikol (my Mametchi) at least 15 times when he's a teenager, but he never passed! But the only time Attikol's Father and grandfather passed was on their last night with their children. :huh: It also seems that the last judge seems to hate my tama's too. None of these tricks seem to work! :(

I practiced witth Attikol (my Mametchi) at least 15 times when he's a teenager, but he never passed! But the only time Attikol's Father and grandfather passed was on their last night with their children. :huh: It also seems that the last judge seems to hate my tama's too. None of these tricks seem to work! :(
Try practicing in a band while you're an adult... I didn't pass the first time, either. I had to wait for the 2nd generation before I did pass--keep trying, and post here if you get any changes. :)

Well... I passed because my tama got married and it didn't pass yet, so I kind of gave up and went a little bit slack and I passed!?!!!?! :huh:

But your tips are still really good, practice does make perfect :rolleyes: , but I think one way is not by working your tama too hard either. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the last judge knows were spoiled little people and hates us :ichigotchi: I think the cheat goes like this:Have 0 Stress have At least 300-400 skill points have all hearts filled and practice with band about 20 or 15 times it worked on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back