How to play tug of war on a v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstory19

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to play the game tug-of-war on the v4.5?

I believe (if I'm remembering this correctly) there is a bar that charges before the round starts and you want to stop the bar when it is full or close to full and your tama will pull harder. Your tama wins once it pulls the competition to near the center of the screen. Usually I think it takes about 3 good tugs to win the round. So you should see the charge bar about 3 times.

-Purn

I believe (if I'm remembering this correctly) there is a bar that charges before the round starts and you want to stop the bar when it is full or close to full and your tama will pull harder. Your tama wins once it pulls the competition to near the center of the screen. Usually I think it takes about 3 good tugs to win the round. So you should see the charge bar about 3 times.

-Purn

Sometimes on the first round if you do the gauge full, you only need to do it once. I have bad memory cause I have my v4.5 tabbed up and I havent played that for a while. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back