How to Raise a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HOW TO RAISE A TAMA[/SIZE]

A creatively named log.

No, these aren't lessons on how to raise a tama. It's my (strangly-named) log. I have 9 tamas at the moment, but I sure as heck don't run them all at once! One my friend is borrowing(v1), 2 I'm going to hatch in a hatching soon (v3s), 1 is at my friends house (I lost it she found it I haven't been able to get that back yet...it's my gen1), and my lovely angelgotchi ran out of batteries ;-;

Currenly I am running 3; my v2s. I LOVE v2s. They are better than the v3s, v1s and minis. Though I'm sure the entamas are better (I'm really close to getting one, mind you), the best american tamas are those LoVeLy VeRsIoN TwOs! (Now my head hurts from typing that. TT-TT) Anyway, their names are Nova, Maco and Canon.

Nova is a 4-year old furwatchi. I LOVELOVELOVE these. I hate the name change though. :D I mean, Leaftchi? That's just dumb! They are like mimitchis for many; they were one of my first tams, and they have a special meaning to me. She's debugged, but I rarely hyperspeed her because I don't want to get the matchmaker (I don't want her to go!) or have her turn into an ugly old lady. She resets when dropped and is actually probably 7, and hasn't gotten the matchmaker yet (yesss!).

LIFECYCLE: hitodetchi(Best toddler EVAR)>ringotchi>FuRwAtchi! (MY HEAD! THE RETARDED TYPING!)

Maco and Canon are hatching twins. I hatched them at the same time and consider them to be sisters. Due to a battery issue, Canon is 0 while Maco is one. Canon also has 1 more training. They are both adorable twins, but have never connected as I need a new battery for Canon as it goes woozey when I connect (I have one but not ready to use it yet). They've gotten sick a few times but I reset and downloaded to avoid getting a bad character. I've had a streak of them on those tams, and I want mametchi and furwatchi back on them! :p Maco is a Young Mametchi, Canon is a Yu-fotchi(UFOtchi).

LIFECYCLE:

Maco: hitodetchi(YAY!)>Yound Mametchi

Canon: hitodetchi(YAY!)> Yu-fotchi

Sooo...let all tamas be REPORTED APON! :D For this is my weridly named log, How to Raise a Tama!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back