How To Save a Drowning Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
Lets say this happened to you:

Your out in the woods on a fieldtrip(Or Watershed Fieldtrip as my case was :p ...), and your teacher wants to go on a nature walk! (We Put on our special boots to walk in the water! :D ) So your walking near a river (Or in it with your special water boots) and suddenly... YOU FALL INTO THE WATER! ^_^ :D (In my case, did not see the deep part of the water... :( ) Your friends help you up (MY FRIENDS JUST WATCHED AS I WAS TRYING TO GET TO HIGH GROUND WITH ANOTHER FRIEND!!! :furawatchi: ), you start to dry off...then..."OH MY GOD!! MY TAMA IN IN THE WATER!!" you shout! ( When I got out, I totally forgot to take my tama out of my pocket for tama's saftey! :( And I happened to notice my pants got rellay wet up to my shirt...Then put my hands in my pocket...) YOU RUSH TO YOUR TAMA TO SAVE ITS DEAR LIFE!!! But... its too late...

OR IS IT! Here are the steps:

1. DO NOT PANIC!! Ok panic a little...

2. Is there water in your tama? If so, than breath into where you pulled out that tab when you first got your tama. Breath in and out in that little hole. Breathing in sucks the water out, wlihe breathing out evaporates the water faster.

3. After breathing, Shake your tama by the chain to get all the water out.

4. Is there still water in there? Repeat steps 2 and 3

5. Wait awhile doing steps 2 and 3. The water will dry up. (In a couple hours... or days... :( )

6. when there just a little bit of water left, and your tama's all dry, press RESET. If a beep goes off... YOU SAVED YOU TAMAS DEAR LIVE :D ! If not get more water out.

So its basicly CPR for your tama. Hey, I saved my tama's live doing it! So did its baby!

that realy works! omg, i dropped my p1 in H20 and nearly had a heart attack! but i did that and now i have a bouncing marotchi still beside me.

Wow, I'm sorry that happened to your Tamagotchi, but I am very impressed that you managed to save it. Great tips, thanks very much for sharing. ;)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

You can also open the battery cover, unscrew the second layer and use a blowdryer on low heat... This can break your tama if you aren't carefull, so caution is advised. It's always worked for me though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your out in the woods on a fieldtrip(Or Watershed Fieldtrip as my case was :p ...), and your teacher wants to go on a nature walk! (We Put on our special boots to walk in the water! :D ) So your walking near a river (Or in it with your special water boots) and suddenly... YOU FALL INTO THE WATER! :( :( (In my case, did not see the deep part of the water... :( ) Your friends help you up (MY FRIENDS JUST WATCHED AS I WAS TRYING TO GET TO HIGH GROUND WITH ANOTHER FRIEND!!! :( ), you start to dry off...then..."OH MY GOD!! MY TAMA IN IN THE WATER!!" you shout! ( When I got out, I totally forgot to take my tama out of my pocket for tama's saftey! :( And I happened to notice my pants got rellay wet up to my shirt...Then put my hands in my pocket...) YOU RUSH TO YOUR TAMA TO SAVE ITS DEAR LIFE!!! But... its too late...

2. Is there water in your tama? If so, than breath into where you pulled out that tab when you first got your tama. Breath in and out in that little hole. Breathing in sucks the water out, wlihe breathing out evaporates the water faster.

5. Wait awhile doing steps 2 and 3. The water will dry up. (In a couple hours... or days... :( )

6. when there just a little bit of water left, and your tama's all dry, press RESET. If a beep goes off... YOU SAVED YOU TAMAS DEAR LIVE :D ! If not get more water out.

So its basicly CPR for your tama. Hey, I saved my tama's live doing it! So did its baby!
useful info thanks! :D

My dad says if you can't get water out, put on the back of the TV were it vents out the heat, it helps dry the water out, if you just a little left you can't seem to get. Just a tip my dad gave me when I started collecting Tama's

You can also open the battery cover, unscrew the second layer and use a blowdryer on low heat... This can break your tama if you aren't carefull, so caution is advised. It's always worked for me though!
i have all of those on the wishlist except for the v5's

Okay sure do that it's works good but i would also advice you 1 not to open up the 3rd layer and 2 just to open up the second layer and just wait for it to dry my sis did that and her tama wich is more then a year old (seriusly) is still alive because of her coution. ( and tips from people like you) and i am not trying to be mean.

heh! i agree! but, like, what if it gets in REALLY SHALLOW water? should we repeat this?

and lol, the TV trick... hilarious AND helpful xD

Your out in the woods on a fieldtrip(Or Watershed Fieldtrip as my case was :mametchi: ...), and your teacher wants to go on a nature walk! (We Put on our special boots to walk in the water! :hitodetchi: ) So your walking near a river (Or in it with your special water boots) and suddenly... YOU FALL INTO THE WATER! ;) :D (In my case, did not see the deep part of the water... :kuribotchi: ) Your friends help you up (MY FRIENDS JUST WATCHED AS I WAS TRYING TO GET TO HIGH GROUND WITH ANOTHER FRIEND!!! :huh: ), you start to dry off...then..."OH MY GOD!! MY TAMA IN IN THE WATER!!" you shout! ( When I got out, I totally forgot to take my tama out of my pocket for tama's saftey! :furawatchi: And I happened to notice my pants got rellay wet up to my shirt...Then put my hands in my pocket...) YOU RUSH TO YOUR TAMA TO SAVE ITS DEAR LIFE!!! But... its too late...

5. Wait awhile doing steps 2 and 3. The water will dry up. (In a couple hours... or days... :gozarutchi: )

6. when there just a little bit of water left, and your tama's all dry, press RESET. If a beep goes off... YOU SAVED YOU TAMAS DEAR LIVE :pochitchi: ! If not get more water out.

our just put it on the heater it workes trust me

yeah that happend to my phone i was babysiting my next store naber and they have a sand box full of WATER :lol:

the kids peed in the sand box and my phone fell in it i did the same thing and my phone worked again :D but i got a new one :D

Latest posts

Back