how to train a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kalkool

Reaction score
;) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

i a m sorrry but how do u train a tamagotchi its only 3 bars now and i lost the instructions plz help me

also how do i get a job my tamagotchi is fully grown up i know to go to the tama town but were to get a job? (i am sorry i f i am wasting your time

You train your tama by giving it a a time-out if it either beeps you and it doesn't need anything or if it gives it's friend a poop,worm or nothing at all.

You get a job when your tama is in elementary school and is an adult and recieves a [!] letter.Use 'A' to look trough the jobs available and 'B' to select it. If the 3 tamas (or "King's "Helpers") give you 3 "O's" then you have the job.If you get less than 3 "O's" than you don't get the job.

Hope I helped!

yeah how long will thAT TAKE i am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get marks on the training bar: If your tamagotchi beeps and the little light in the corner lights up, but the tamagotchi itself looks normal, give it a timeout. If the tamagotchi beeps, and it looks like it's crying, praise it. That should take until the tamagotchi is an adult.

its already an adult then wat also wen it beeps which lite in which corner lites up??? the joined smiles????

Yes,the smiles.About the job thing :rolleyes: you will recieve a [!] in the mail and if your skill points are all accumalated to 40 then you might have a chance of getting a job,

were can i check my skill points the bars???training points?

:rolleyes: :hitodetchi: :eek: :D :D

i a m sorrry but how do u train a tamagotchi its only 3 bars now and i lost the instructions plz help me
We have page scans of instruction manuals for almost every model Tamagotchi. Click here to see the index.

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back