How to use tamagotchi V4.5 PC PACK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just bought a Tamagotchi V4.5 and it came with a DVD AND A TREE CONNECTOR THING. if you know about this tell me how do you use the tree connector thing.

I just bought a Tamagotchi V4.5 and it came with a DVD AND A TREE CONNECTOR THING. if you know about this tell me how do you use the tree connector thing.
It's a microphone which can be used with some of the games on the disc. Plug it into the microphone socket on your computer. (If your computer already has a microphone, you can use it, instead of the Tamagotchi one.)

Oooh I miss my 4.5 :p I can't find the tama anywhere! But I still have the PC pack so I can help you.

The tree connector's mouth is a teeny microphone, put the connector into the microphone hole in your computer and not the headphones hole (microphone hole usually has a green outline if on a desktop computer, I think. On my laptop there is a picture of a microphone next to the hole).

Once you've installed the disk, you will use the microphone to play games, even though meant for a young audience - they're still fun ;)

I don't use my tree microphone as a microphone, I just use it as a stand for my tama :)

Hope this helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back