How to visit the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
OK, everyone, I have read many, many posts which contain something along the lines of:

I donated 5000 Gotchi Points but the King hasn't given me a password! Help!
People, you should start reading the FAQs on tamatown.com. Ahem...

How can I visit the Tamagotchi King?
His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King, allows only those who are pure of heart to enter his chambers. Therefore, you will need to make a donation to his national charity. However, you must also prove your continued dedication as a charity patron. You must make at least three individual donations, totaling a minimum of 5000 "Gotchi" points to receive a password to visit him. Continue to make donations often to earn up to two more visits with him!
Get it? You have to make 3 or more seperate donations to see the king, and donate the required amount of points! To see the king a second time, you need to have donated 12,000 points in total! To see him a last time, donate a total of 30,000 points!

Just had to get that off my chest.

I'm sorry if I was rude, I didn't mean to be. I was just annoyed. So please don't make any posts about me being rude, ok?

Does anyone know what I do with the password for wearing the completed Royal outfit?

when you donate, it has to be more than 5000 like 5001
. . . no it doesn't. You probably had to make an extra donation because you paid th 5k in two installments; it has to be 3 or more.

Can Somebodey give me the password for visiting the king the first time. :furawatchi: :lol: :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :(

Can Somebodey give me the password for visiting the king the first time. :furawatchi: :lol: :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :(
It doesn't work that way; passwords are tama-specific (or at least user-specific). You have to donate in order to get the password.

:huh: :( Once I gave 5000 point to the king then it gave me a password, and then I typed it in and it did not work. So I gave 5000 again I got a password I typed it in then it said it was wrong! Can someone give a password? :huh: :( :lol: :furawatchi:

Even if Someone gave you a password, pizzagirl98, you still wouldn't get anything, as you require the same username as on your tamagotchi as on the computer.

Scarez

Did you find out what to do with the code for wearing the costume? I have got the same problem, so please help

omg! just shut the hell up with all this king crap! you got your anwser, nobody can get it better. geez!

If you just want to see the king, log in to Tamagotchi Town as ICHI. Click on the king's palace and input the passcode 16258 63457. It should work, it worked for me. My username is ICHI.

i donated 12,033 points and i didnt go to the king i went on the website and typedin the password and it didnt let me go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back