How to win bump (mostly all the time)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm not that person that said they knew how but I do.

This is how to get to round 6, 7 or up.

I bet most of you just keep pressing any button like the instructions say,

however I had an idea about not pressing any buttons.

So here's what you do:

Go to bump,

Don't press any buttons,

when the tamagotchi goes PUSH press the middle button and try to get full black.

You will DEFINETLY get past round 1 my character is good so he usaaly wins.

Also

How do you get those little pictures on the side of your post???

Over ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeee~

humm but in my tamagotchi in doesn't really work

my tamagotchi is young mametchi and can i know why my tama cannot win any round in bump?

is because my tama is to weak?or what?

I already know how. It's pretty simple, really. Gimme a message if you wanna know how...actually maybe give a message to "Kibo owns ANGIE the tamagotchi!!" would be better. Feel free to message me to get the answer, but "Kibo owns ANGIE the tamagotchi!!" started this topic, so it would be better messaging him/her.

I figured out how to win bump pretty much all the time. Only for Versions with bump. Who wants to know how?
i know to u just make it FAT!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :angry: :angry: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

i know to u just make it FAT!! :ichigotchi:   :ichigotchi:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :lol:   :angry:   :angry: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:
LOL :lol:

yeah, but then you dont get as many points as you normally would :(

When I play bump, I just wait till it says 'PUSH' and then quickly press the middle button twice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have spare time to make your tama excersise.. then feeed it snax til` its 99LBs... and play bump... keep presssing B to lose weight and get money..

OK I'm not that person that said they knew how but I do.

This is how to get to round 6, 7 or up.

I bet most of you just keep pressing any button like the instructions say,

however I had an idea about not pressing any buttons.

So here's what you do:

Go to bump,

Don't press any buttons,

when the tamagotchi goes PUSH press the middle button and try to get full black.

You will DEFINETLY get past round 1 my character is good so he usaaly wins.

I don't get it. it doesn't work on mine or I don't know haow to.(probaly)So can u please explain it a bit more clearly?

^____^

( ' _ ' )

_ _

______

D D

i know how to really win bump and it works for me like........ every single time!!!!!

if you want to know all you have to do is email me on tamatalk and i'll tell you A.S.A.P. i promise!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back