How you take care of a V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, its believed to be the same way but there are some different options.

what they are i dont know.

i dont own a v3.

so im just saying..

i think there are 4 meal and 4 snack choices, rather like morino. and the shops change.

if you own one you know that.

chrissy and i are studying as hard as we can :furawatchi:

sorry for my fast, snappy reply earlier. if i knew more what you're looking for, i could give you a better answer. at the moment i'll just assume you could take care of a v1 or v2.

_tama_cream_soda_ is right, there are 4 snack choices and 4 meal choices that stay there all the time, and you can buy more. about the shops changing, i think that's right--i'm not exactly sure what is meant by "changing" but they restock at, i believe, 3:00 and 6:00 (not sure about those times).

however, the things that you do to actually care for the tama (feed, train, bathroom) are pretty much the same, and if you have one, you should be able to figure that out.

i can't help if you want to know more about connecting, as i've never connected mine yet.

some extra features include:

-souvenirs (items you get off tamatown, mostly)

-ability to "connect with the computer" i guess you'd say, or get stuff from tamatown.com

-extra games

-extra characters

-ability to look up what characters you've had on each generation

-sales in the shop

etc

at the moment, that's all i can think of.

sorry, tamamisstress, i can't help there. i haven't had mine long enough to get that game--it's still a toddler. pm me when you find out, ok? i'd like to know as well.

for flag game. your tama is holding a black flag (on the left) and a white flag (on the right). when a flag appears above his/her head, you push either A (for black flag) or C (for white flag), whichever matches the one that appears above its' head. if both a black and white flag appear, push A and C at the same time. After the 2nd round, "fake" flags will appear, don't push anything until the real one comes. you'll know it cause the beep is shorter. also watch for real flags that appear on the "wrong side" they a real flags and you still have to push A or C for them, depending on the color.

thanks everyone! I heard you can travel and see the king on the V3 tama is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back