how?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishani

Reaction score
ok hi everybody i'm new in v4 and good thing for swedish tama-lovers is that the new v4 is out!

i have two questions.

1.anyway my question is how to to play minigames?

2. i became four years old for about six hours ago and i became adult at three. i haven't got a job yet, i dont understand why pls answer!

omg i just got the the letter with ! that on it. but when i did it came away button and then i pressed b and then i came to school and it just stood there and then it became angry whats happening!!!!! pls answer if you know

1. To play minigames you need to be offered a job. Look thru your V4 instruction sheet - there is simple info on how to play the mini games according to which job you have been given.

You won't have the chance to get a job until you have graduated from school.

2. You can go job hunting 24hrs after turning into an adult tama.

First you get [!] and that takes you back to school - you are graduating - you are not angry, you are sad (crying) because you are leaving school :huh:

Then you get another [!] almost as soon as you have graduated; that's your chance to go job hunting. Don't forget to press B to see the various jobs ( move along the street by pressing A - it is like a scroll button), when you see the building you like press B to select and wait to see if you are offered a job

Theres a good guide to V4 jobs in the Tips & Tricks section - it is pinned at the top of the forum.

thanks so much tamamum. but i did'nt get a nother (!) as soon as i got the graduated from school.

you'll get it about an hour later. Don't worry. My tama evolved at 2 and i couldn't figure out how to get a job until it was 5. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back