HOW?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sango8

Reaction score
how do u (if u can) change the time ur tama goes to bed. :blink: my tama goes to bed at 8 but i want it to go to bed at 9 please tell me how to if you can!!! ;)

[SIZE=14pt]You can't make it go to bed later. But you could change the time to 7:00 when it goes to sleep. To change the time you get the clock screen up. Then press A and C at the same time. It will say set at the bottom and the first part of the date will be flashing. Now just press B twice to get to the time and use the A button to change the hours to what you want. Then press B again and change the minutes. Now press B again to start the clock. Plus as a little hint if you change the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and wait one minute your shop will restock.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]A guide to tell you what time tamagotchis go to bed and wake up:[/SIZE]

Baby tamagotchis go to bed for 5 minutes after half an hour of being off pause.

Child tamagotchis go to bed a 8:00pm and they wake up at 8:00am.

Teenager tamagotchis go to bed at 8:00pm and they wake up at 9:00am.

Adult tamagotchis go to bed at 9:00pm and some adult tamagotchis go to bed at 10:00pm. Adult tamagotchis wake up at 8:00am.

I hope that I helped! ;) :D

-sk8er girl- :wacko: :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]A guide to tell you what time tamagotchis go to bed and wake up:[/SIZE] 

Baby tamagotchis go to bed for 5 minutes after half an hour of being off pause.

Child tamagotchis go to bed a 8:00pm and they wake up at 8:00am.

Teenager tamagotchis go to bed at 8:00pm and they wake up at 9:00am.

Adult tamagotchis go to bed at 9:00pm and some adult tamagotchis go to bed at 10:00pm. Adult tamagotchis wake up at 8:00am.

I hope that I helped! :p :p

-sk8er girl- :gozarutchi: :D
All of the caracters don't go to bed at the same time. Some adults go to bed at 9 pm or 10.15 pm.

If you want your tama to stay up later, then you need to subtract one hour from the time on your clock. The tama will think it is 8:00 when really it is 9:00 for you.

In the morning, the tama will think it is 7:00 AM when it is really 8:00 AM for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back