how?......................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiegirl

Reaction score
I have read that Muratchi is a bad character so you can fill up your training bar faster. How do you get Muratchi? Please help me!

I have read that Muratchi is a bad character so you can fill up your training bar faster. How do you get Muratchi? Please help me!
There is no character that will fill up your training bar faster.

Many people will also argue that there is no "bad" or "good" character.

Personally, I believe that there are some characters that you do get (consistently - pretty much every time) from taking good care of your tama - for me, that means keeping the Happy & Hungry hearts totally full all the time (maybe letting one empty by mistake once or twice at the most) and it also means listening out for the Tama when it calls for attention. That is one of the ways to get training points added to the bar.

There are a few topics posted about how to get training points on the Help for New Tama Owners forum - why not have a look thru' and see if they give you any useful tips ? :furawatchi:

Thanks, but what I mean is that a character that behaves worse than another will be disciplined more often and will get more training points faster won't it? How do you get that misbehaved character? I think it's called a Muratchi?

Marutchi comes out from average tamagotchi breeders. If you want a Marutchi, treat it averagely. Sometimes, let the meters empty. Fill up all the hungry and just one happy. Then do it normally. For V4, you can't possibly get Marutchi on it. Marutchi has been deleted from the Tamagotchis, be he/she still stars in the first, second, and third versions of Tamagotchi.

Personally, I don't consider any tamagotchi character bad or good. I consider them "equal" to eachother. Other members/people tend to fight on which character is better. Marutchi, isn't a bad OR good character. Fairly good, fairly bad. Bad and good in some ways.

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back