How'd you find webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web-TigerX

Reaction score
Well i tryed getting on it along time ago before i even knew what it was and then in the car i found a toy pug and well yah i went on there and went through logging in the then got addicted XD

so how'd you find it

On TamaTalk, a member had made a topic about Webkinz. So I did some research, and I found out what Webkinz were. And I begged my parents for months and the person who ended up getting my Webkinz for me was my BFF who I had hooked onto Webkinz when I told her about what they were.

I just saw the topics on TamaTalk whenever I scrolled down. Once I clicked on a webkinz topic, and then found the link. I went on the site.

Then, I was going somewhere, and then, I looked in the car window, and saw a sign through a shop reading WEBKINZ SELLING HERE!

So my dad let me look there. Although I didn't get to buy anything, I got to see them. I then wanted one.

And I got one a week later.

ya my brother had a Chawawa sp? and he didnt know what it was XD and so then i got him addicted

A friend of mine called me and said she had two of them and a some time later the toy sare I'm in has them and now I have 7 of them

cool

i didnt get the penguin but i got a panda and kola

Cola the kola

whats a good panda name

Yeah I found out about webkinz from TT. So I tried making an account without a webbie but of course it didn't work. So I did the store locator and found out a store closeby was selling them. So I saved up my money and got my first webkinz, a beagle. Ever since then I've been a webkinz adopter and webkinz luver

i got addicted because my friend had 16 in september and i had none. whenever i went to her house, she would ignore me and play on webkinz. now she has 28 and i have 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back