Howe muche do thou weigh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I weigh around 120-130 pounds, and i'm 5"4.

However, I haven't gotten on a scale in months, so that could be totally inaccurate.

As far as I can tell, though, is that I've lost a bit of weight since I last weighed myself.

Woah... I don't think you could possibly be THAT tall! You would tower above me. o_o Anyway... HOW can you be so light? I weigh as much as two yous... and some more. @_@
I am...I looked it up and there are other 11-year-olds who are that tall. I thought that was like really heavy for my age... :mellow:

BTW, I'm not 5 meters 9 centimetres, not even my dad is that tall, I'm actually 1.75 meters but that converts into 5"9. It won't surprise me if you're not taught different measurement methods in Australia. ;)

I am...I looked it up and there are other 11-year-olds who are that tall. I thought that was like really heavy for my age... :mellow:

BTW, I'm not 5 meters 9 centimetres, not even my dad is that tall, I'm actually 1.75 meters but that converts into 5"9. It won't surprise me if you're not taught different measurement methods in Australia. ;)
Woah... I was worried that I would be twice as tall as you, but I would be like a mouse and you would be like a giraffe. No offense! It's just that... You are a LOT taller than me. And I thought I was really, really tall... :mellow:

And you are VERY light for your age and height. <_<

Wow...I'm 5"9 I think, and aged 11...is 33 kilos light or heavy for my age and height?
Well, you're taller than me... and lighter than me... and I'm quite thin... so you must be really thin xD

(That is if that's seriously your height)

Hold on, I actually found out I'm 5"5, not 5"9, and THAT is seriously my height. I measured. :)
That makes more sense, considering 1.75 m is the average height of an adult. :D I'm about 1.70 m tall.

By the way, 5"5 should actually say 5'5". Otherwise it looks like you're saying you're 5 inches tall. XD

As for if 33 kg is "normal", a BMI calculator would help; they're usually somewhat accurate...at least I think they are.

Let's see now, I used some random BMI calculator, and I put in height and weight and gender:

Dazz: Underweight :eek:

EMF: Overweight (what the?)

Me (eeeep): Healthy Weight :)

The BMI probably might be a little off, but those above seem reasonable, don't they? ;)

(I'm not going to calculate the BMIs of the other members here. I don't want to embarrass them with unders and overs weights. :p )

That makes more sense, considering 1.75 m is the average height of an adult.
biggrin.gif
I'm about 1.70 m tall.

By the way, 5"5 should actually say 5'5". Otherwise it looks like you're saying you're 5 inches tall. XD

As for if 33 kg is "normal", a BMI calculator would help; they're usually somewhat accurate...at least I think they are.

Let's see now, I used some random BMI calculator, and I put in height and weight and gender:

Dazz: Underweight
ohmy.gif

EMF: Overweight (what the?)

Me (eeeep): Healthy Weight
smile.gif

The BMI probably might be a little off, but those above seem reasonable, don't they?
wink.gif

(I'm not going to calculate the BMIs of the other members here. I don't want to embarrass them with unders and overs weights.
tongue.gif
)
Wow...I've put on lots of weight in the last few years (...does 5kg count?) and I'm STILL underweight. *has been trying to be normal weight for 6 years* I tried an online BMI thingy and I'm WAY below normal. :(

Still taller than me xD and like I said, I'm quite thin. Last time my BMI was calculated, it was slightly under healthy weight xD

How can I be taller than you? You're 16 and I'm 11...XD
Height, and weight is not determined by age.

----------------------------------------------------------

Let's see....

I weigh 55KG, which is about 121lb, (lb means pounds xD), and I am about 171cm which is about 5 foot 7.

I am 18 and weigh 110 lbs. That's underweight, in case you don't know, because I'm 5'9" tall, but it's super hard for me to gain weight.

I'm thirteen and I'm pretty sure I weigh between 60 and 70 pounds. I'm quite tiny. Haha :)
ong same here! I turned 14 recently and I am very skinny! No I don't barf! I'm premature! And I weigh like 75-85 pounds! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back