Hoy there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brahe

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Brad, I live in America (the united states part) and to be quite honest, I've never had a Tamagotchi (as in my household, we had Digimon, which I loved, instead.) However, my girlfriend is really getting into Tamagotchis, I have a couple of friends here, and, as the premise of the whole thing seems really cool to me (and familiar, as Digimon was, of course, Tamagotchis that were marketed toward boys), I've decided to come here and see what they're all about. I've yet to get my first (it's in the mail), but I'm looking at this all in a very optimistic manner!

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Hi, Brad! Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you haven't already, please check out the User Guide to the site. Please always feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Have fun! :)

Hey, Brad!

It's really cool that you're checking out tamagotchis!

Everybody here is really friendly and helpful, so if you or your girlfriend have any questions about tamas or the site, there is definitely someone here to give you answers!

I hope you really enjoy your tamagotchi and your time with us! C:

Out of curiousity, what version did you get? ^^

Thanks for the greetings, everyone!

My girlfriend and I both ordered music stars; I'm getting the shell with a black background and headphones on it.

welcome to tamatalk! i hope you enjoy your musicstar, theyre very fun!

Latest posts

Back