HSM is STUPID!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't plan on wtching it i thinl it's stupid looking. seirously first everyone likes violence and now musicals? i mean god! geez fads do change!

Please remember to stay respectful ;)

Well, I guess HSM was okay. Definitely not the best movie, but not terrible.

Oh, and on your poll it says "totally stupid and pOthetic", it's spelled pAthetic. :)

Chatterbox

I hate it when people use 'gay' to insult things @_@

I've never seen it. I don't like musicals in general, so yeah.

It's pretty lame when someone uses a homosexual/phobic remark inplace of stupid these days.

Hearing terms like "gay", "Fag" and other redant words make me think someome is either homophobic or a petty troll. Unless HSM started to have the same sex people making out or being in a relationship, please refrain from using "gay" to insult things.

I dislike HSM and I think it's crud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can smell the ignorance in the first post. Jeez.

Gay is not an insult. Period.

'If you're a smart person, you hate it like me'

So you're also insulting people's intelligence if they DO like it?

Wow.

If you don't mean for it to be rude, learn different words to make it more pleasant. Don't just say 'lolzsorry'. It doesn't work like that. LIFE doesn't work like that.

Good grief.

I couldn't help but laugh encouragingly at Sweet Kandi's post. I mean, she's right. Your topic is 'HSM is *removed*!, am i right?' and then your question is is 'do u like HSM?' it's like mmmmkay....do you want support or the TRUTH???

"*removed*"....wow.

Chatterbox

Next time you want to make a poll about something you don't like please follow the site rules more closely.

It is insufficient to post an insulting comment and say "Sorry if it's rude, I don't mean it to be..."

Unfortunately that is no different from prefacing an insult with "No offence, but..."

If you think your post could be rude or offensive... please don't post it - think of another suitable description :(

I've cleaned this topic up.

Next time I will just delete it from the forums :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back