Hug, Kiss, or Diss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
murder party!!!!!! dibs on miley!! yaaaaaaaay!!!!

[[MY MY MY MY MY MY]] frank iero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *seeks out tamagotchi_pal and spanks harshly on the butt with a karate staff with a cinderblock attached at the end* FRANKIE IS MINE AND NOBODY CAN GET IN THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF HIS PREVIOUS WIFE!!!!!! *thinks back to moment when i killed jamia* I HATE JAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS MINOR ACTION IF THE NEXT PERSON SAYS KISS THEY WILL BE MESSED UP!!!!!!!! (jK! =P)

FRANK IERO <333

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *seeks out tamagotchi_pal and spanks harshly on the butt with a karate staff with a cinderblock attached at the end* FRANKIE IS MINE AND NOBODY CAN GET IN THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF HIS PREVIOUS WIFE!!!!!! *thinks back to moment when i killed jamia* I HATE JAMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS MINOR ACTION IF THE NEXT PERSON SAYS KISS THEY WILL BE MESSED UP!!!!!!!! (jK! =P)

FRANK IERO <333
Slow down with the exclamation marks, or I shall get my MagicalWaffle to eat you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back