Hug pl0x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Try Honesty

Reaction score
kso, I really liked my best friend....i asked him out and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship with ANYBODY because he wasn't ready for this stuff yet about a month ago

Now he says he likes this girl who has a boyfriend and remarked how "All the good ones are always taken"

I feel so hurt over this... :(

hugs pl0x

The "friend zone" is a difficult place to be.

Your friend obviously thinks of you as just that... a friend, and not anything more. When you asked him out, he was probably just letting you down easily - I've used that line a couple of times before myself.

I'm sorry, I know it's difficult, and there isn't much you can do. Just try enjoying being there for him and being his friend. Maybe someday he'll realize this and come around? However, unfortunately, in most cases this does not happen.

Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Katie said everything I was gonna say! xD

But like she said, enjoy his company. He knows how you feel about him, but that doesn't mean you can't be friends. Maybe one day he'll come around. // I think I shouldn't of read new moon. xD

^ Katie said everything I was gonna say! xDBut like she said, enjoy his company. He knows how you feel about him, but that doesn't mean you can't be friends. Maybe one day he'll come around. // I think I shouldn't of read new moon. xD
Off Topic: NEW MOON ROCKS!

Sorry that happened....

Eh, boys are stupid.

But if you've been friends a long time, it may just be hard for him to think of you as anything more than that.

Be happy that at least you've still got his friendship. Sorry things didn't work out.

You're all right! I'm glad to have him as a friend.

Can i have this topic closed now please :p ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back