Huge snow Storm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
So The other day we found out we were going to have a snow storm today. So yesterday people said we weren't going to have school so today i told the duty aide that i hoped we had early dismissal (me and the duty aides are close) so she said we were having early dismissal and i said what she said we were and so i told my friends and we all started screaming and everyone started looking at us we sat down and our teacher told us and everyone started screaming but the only sucky thing about it was that we had to take our social studies test during recesss and we had 4 test today we were supposed to get out 2 hours before our normal time and we were supposed to get out at 1:15 and we didn't go out till 1:30

Last edited by a moderator:
I Recently had a Snowstorm. We were watching a movie and waiting for the busses. They were about 2 hours late. MY dad came and picked me up though.

I'm smack dab in the middle of it RIGHT NOW!

OMG! It's so awesome! We have like a foot of snow and there's still WAY more to come. I feel sorry for my dad, tho. He had to drive a lONG way to get back home from work and he almost got in a wreck. He said as he was driving there were a lot of cars in ditches. It was scary. My little brother and I built a snowman (er.. snowbear. Long story) and we built forts and had a snow ball fight. It didn't last long, because my knees went knumb, tho. XD

So wHere do you live anyways? You don't have to be specific (for safety reasons). I live in southeast AR. Wat about u?

EDIT: by the way, we got out early at 1:30

I'm smack dab in the middle of it RIGHT NOW!
OMG! It's so awesome! We have like a foot of snow and there's still WAY more to come. I feel sorry for my dad, tho. He had to drive a lONG way to get back home from work and he almost got in a wreck. He said as he was driving there were a lot of cars in ditches. It was scary. My little brother and I built a snowman (er.. snowbear. Long story) and we built forts and had a snow ball fight. It didn't last long, because my knees went knumb, tho. XD

So wHere do you live anyways? You don't have to be specific (for safety reasons). I live in southeast AR. Wat about u?

EDIT: by the way, we got out early at 1:30
1:15 cause we rock! i was the first one in my class to know.

the worst is yet to come.

i live in ohio

We're getting 45cm of snow too. It reeallllyyy sucks. I hate snow; I hope spring comes soon. xD

theres a blizzard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like a foot high so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we may get another foot

I just woke up over here in Ohio- holy muffins its deep! My dad is trying desperatley to get back from Arkansas... Ugh.

Peace

I just woke up over here in Ohio- holy muffins its deep! My dad is trying desperatley to get back from Arkansas... Ugh.

Peace
awesome you live where i live!!! i feel bad for your dad

pm me

[SIZE=7pt]There's a big time Snowstorm here too, so much, that I can't even go to my friend's house today. :D My deck is packed with snow, all the way up to the window, its crazy! Check this out: Travel Difficulty [/SIZE]

My Parents might be stuck in Barbados for an extra day because of delays. :furawatchi: I really want to see them, so that's a bummer.

Here too! It's snowed like a foot so far. I didn't go to school Friday, but my brother did and he said barely any people showed up and some whole classes were missing. :nazotchi: Yesterday it wasn't even as bad as today!

You're lucky you're getting snow! It only snowed ONCE here. I live in Scotland by the way, but I'm not saying where

You look out into my backyard, you couldent even tell we have a pool its so deep o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back