HUH?!What does it do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecna

Reaction score
My tama is v3,but others can help me.actually,this can sound a bit dumb,so PLEASE don't laugh!What does the love potion do?????????????? ^_^ :D :mellow: :wub: [PS:pLEASE don't laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ]

ANYONE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Okay lets say you have a girl ^_^ and boy :mellow: if you use a love poition/honey on :D or :wub: they will dance with hearts on there head. Then you connect the boy and girl (they have to be adult) and they will kiss and the girl will have a baby!

Just wanted to add to *_Startdust_*'s point sometimes they won't have babies all the time when you use it once (it's boosts the friendship with 2 tamagotchi's).

well......... say if you had a boy tama and a girl tama you want them to get a baby to boost and help things along. one of the tama's have to take the love potion and straight after connect with the other tama. they will kiss and thats it! check on your friends list and they should be all hearts. you have to wait for 24 hours (i think) and then when you connect again you should have a baby!!! (hopefully) :D

well hoped i helped! :hitodetchi:

kind regards

~*tamacrazy~* ;)

Adding to everyone else: TWO babies, not one. Tama's second baby goes to Tama's mate.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But.......if anyone have any more information,you may do so,coz i wana find out more. <_< :unsure: :wacko: :lol: :furawatchi:

Well, you have 2 tamagotchi's, a boy and a girl. They have to be 6 years or older. Then feed the love potion to your tamagotchi, and connect them ALOT. Do PRESENT and they will kiss. And they can get married. Then, after they get married, the girl will have to babies, one for the boy, and one for the girl. Now you have an adult and a child. When the parents leave, you can go on tamatown.com, or e-tamago, and you can visit it's parents. Now you will have a lovving tamagotchi family. :(

:( :(

PS: Has to be a boy and a girl to get married. :(

Hope that helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add to *_Startdust_*'s point sometimes they won't have babies all the time when you use it once (it's boosts the friendship with 2 tamagotchi's).
it will work,but try to mate a teen with an adult...no

What the others say are right but instead of straight away kissing and having babies they will shake their heads no and then they wil do all the other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back