Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mddiam

Reaction score
So my V4 Ponytchi got the [!] thing and when I opened it she went to school. She went and was just standing there. Her teacher (the turtle dude) did not come and greet her. Why did this happen? Thanks :hitodetchi:

So my V4 Ponytchi got the [!] thing and when I opened it she went to school. She went and was just standing there. Her teacher (the turtle dude) did not come and greet her. Why did this happen? Thanks :hitodetchi:
She was not going to school, this is a job offer and the first job was at the school (which is why you saw the school) if you had pressed B your Tamagotchi would have been interviewed for the job, next time if you don't want the school job (or whichever is first) you need to press A and your Tamagotchi will walk along to the next place of work (you get a choice of several each time) when you see one you like press B to apply and then a panel of 3 judges will appear, if you get 3 circles from them then your Tamagotchi gets the job, if one of them shows a cross however your Tamagotchi fails the interview (not enough skill points in a certain area etc.) if you fail the interview just try the next place of work, if you fail all interviews don't worry as you will recieve another job offer soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back