Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
OK, so I was going to download my tamagotchi. I got a mechanical pencil, and pushed the button. The lead broke off, and went into the tamagotchi's button place. Now, it is just blank. Is my new V4.5 ruined forever, or can someone please help me know how to get it out?

I dont think it will be ruined forever. It may still work, but this has never happened to me before. I hope your Tama doesn't break. That would be awful :furawatchi: But i think you might be able to get the lead out if you use tweasers cafefully. (or chopsticks!!! j/k)

OK, so I was going to download my tamagotchi. I got a mechanical pencil, and pushed the button. The lead broke off, and went into the tamagotchi's button place. Now, it is just blank. Is my new V4.5 ruined forever, or can someone please help me know how to get it out?
What you did wrong

I think you pushed to hard O_O

What you can do next time

Next time , if you want to use a led pencil , make sure the led isn't sticking out. Or , even better , use a different object xD

How you can fix this

Try to use some tweezers to "pluck" it out.

Other:

Should this be in the " what happened to my Tamagotchi!? " ?

Hope I helped ^^

-A.M.S

I think that if you take the back off the Tamagotchi, you will be able to see the lead and pull it out. :) Tweezers would be good for this if the lead is hard to take out with your fingers.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I was thinking of opening the tamagotchi up, so it just shows the battery..
Maybe that is the best thing to do..

make sure you be extra gentle and don't touch anything you aren't supposed to because you might ruin your tamagotchi! Use tweezers..if you aren't sure you have tweezers then use something you do have that will take it out. Hope I helped!

Tama Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back