Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the training bar is full you will have a better hance at getting a better character. Also, when you take care of a baby you dicipline it so it behaves, you do the exact same thing to your tamagotchi. You don't want your tamagotchi to have a attitude or call when nothing is wrong, do you??

:) thanks im tryin' 2 get a :) so this really helps could you tell me when a teen becomes an adult? B)

And maybe you get a better chance of getting a better character? (Mimitchi, Mametchi...)

teen becomes adult at four years

Some teens become adults at 3 yrs. Also if you have a full training bar your Tama won't give as many bad presents to other Tamas' when you connect with them, you get "better" characters, and you'll get "better" characters in the next genration.

Thanks everyone my young Mametchi just became a Mametchi!!! :mimitchi: :lol: :D :D :D

both of my tamas have full training and one of them have a baby with them right now. i wonder what character i'll get next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back