huh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi2

Reaction score
my friend got a v4.5 3 days ago. whenever i connect it with my v4 it always wins and when you go to the part where you wrap gifts and stuff theres a ball in the food items and not in food where you feed it. she has 1 person on her friend list but when we try to give presents the message on her screen says 'SORRY! LIST FULL!!' and she wont reset cuz she thinks her character is awsome but its a neglect character i think dont tell her.

I think it may be a glitch. Sometimes tamagotchis aren't made correctly, and they have annoying problems or glitches. I suggest that your friend gets a new tama.

Hope that helps! :D

Some things you can do:

1. Convince your friend to let you reset it.

2. Buy a new tama

PM me, and maybe I can help you further. (I'll probably ask a bunch of questions, so be prepared to answer a bunch.) : )

Good luck,

x.Tori.x

It says "sorry list full" when you connect and choose "present" right?

The tama that says "sorry list full" can't connect present beccause The "item list", the "meal list" or the "snack list" is simply full.

Max numbers of Meal and snacks is 15, max number of items is 31.

If none of the numbers are that high, i can't help, but otherwise eat or trash something then try again! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back