HUH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma124201

Reaction score
I debugged my V3, and got the hamburger dude. Well I hyperspeed it. It changed! I pressed a button, scared and it went away! What happened?

Normal.

Image one

Weird!

Image two

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugging a tama can cause problems with the circuit board, and it's the same for all tamagotchis.I suggest that you take your tamagotchi apart and post a picture of the it apart, so that I can see if there's a probolem.

I know circuit boards well, so I will tell you what is it, and how to repair it.

I can't because the screw I used I lost. I'll try to use anouther screwdriver. Sorry. The curcit board had a pack for something supposed to be white, I guess, because parts of it was white surronded with a rusty color. Hamburger dude only changed when it was mad. :) It's old. I used it alot. And dropped it alot. Sorry the wierd picture was fuzzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the character itself. It has the incorrect sprites, and pretty much that character isn't used at all so it would be pointless for BanDai to have actually made all its sprites.

Also, my V3 is permanently debugged apparently, I kept it debugged too long and I can't do much about it anymore. Take this with caution now.

oh stuff happens like this all the time on debuged tamas :puroperatchi: it was probably laking an animation of some sort so it had to use another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back