Humble Greetings From Offworld Traveller

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shireikantchi

Reaction score
In high Earth orbit aboard Tamagotchi vessel.
Dear Friends,

A warm hello to all fine TamaTalk board members taking trouble to reading my small message. As I am new to your discussion board, I thought I would post my humble greetings, and make formal introduction - as this is polite. Yes? Also, much thanks as to being accepted as new part to such nice and informative site - such as you have here. Is indeed, very delightful and happy to see so many smart Tamagotchi users present, and using their devices and other related Tamagotchi Planet objects with such passion and continued devotion. (It is very good news to see here - after travelling so many light years to reach your star system!)

So, all the Best for continued Good Luck.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Shireikantchi

Welcome! Enjoy the site. Please excuse the spammers!

Thank you to all for kind replies. So nice to see. Make good feeling inside Tamagotchi Homeworlder. Hey, I am trying to get access to LIVE CHAT. Make all sorts of application, but no go. Is like American CIA, try to contact may times, email... Bla bla bla, but when click on Chat, always the same, "You do not have right to access..." What do I have to do to get access? Crash ship into Empire State Building in New Yorker City, HA HA. (Me make small funny... mother ship much bigger than Empire Building anyways... Ha ha.

Thank you to all for kind replies. So nice to see. Make good feeling inside Tamagotchi Homeworlder. Hey, I am trying to get access to LIVE CHAT. Make all sorts of application, but no go. Is like American CIA, try to contact may times, email... Bla bla bla, but when click on Chat, always the same, "You do not have right to access..." What do I have to do to get access? Crash ship into Empire State Building in New Yorker City, HA HA. (Me make small funny... mother ship much bigger than Empire Building anyways... Ha ha.
Hey there! Welcome to TamaTalk! To get into TamaCHAT!, you need to make a request in the TamaCHAT! Request for Chat forum which can be found HERE.

Hey All, again... I thanks repeatedly for many kind responses. Major concern now for Shireikantchi is get Chat Access. Okay, so I try and apply repeatedly, but like talking to giant stone gate in Great Wall - No one seem to hear or answer. HELLOOOOOOW. I make repeated appication. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK (with many emails) But bing stone still cold and silent. Me think now, stone does not like me or something bad. Hmm. HEY, If you can make stone say something good, (Hellow Webmater) plearez help. Tamagotchi Commander know NOT what else not do to try to fit in with your locals on yak yak chat module channel thing. Thanks and of course Happy times to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back