HUMM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... Maybe go see Russia? Most of it is Siberia. TamaTalk isn't really a place to post historical facts on Russia. Google would have that. I mean, I know a few, but I don't want to type them all out. Stuff about the princes and stuff.

I would research it before assuming things. Just saying.

♪~tk710

Well, Russia is a COUNTRY, not an object. It's not really on display. I wouldn't like to visit Russia, personally. It's pretty poor.

Russia's a lot different from America. (My family's Russian, so I've been there.)

My grandparents, who recently came to America for the first time ever, were totally shocked to see that we had such huge supermarkets. They kind of have "Farmer's Market" sort of things

Going to McDonald's is a huge deal, you don't just do it when you're low on money. You do it to celebrate.

School is a lot different. It's very strict, and focuses on memorization.

Uhhhhm.... oh, you do not drive your car very often. Only for vacations. You generally take the Metro.

What elllllllsssse... most people live in communal housing, where you have a lot of neighbors, and only a few rooms in a small apartment, and they generally have many generations living in one aparment.

I can't think of anything else, but if you want to know.. ask.

I'm part Russian. So...

It's beautiful in Russia. Lots of tourist attractions, friendly people (usually),

and whatever Anthrax said.

I'd love to go there again in the winter.

In Moscow, they do have big snow drifts in winter, but it looks pretty.

If you ever plan on going there, take lots of pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back