hungry hearts wont fill up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WooWoo80

Reaction score
2 months ago my v6 turned into a teen a couple days after that when i fed him baby food he at it and one of the hungry hearts wouldnt fill up so after two hungry hearts were i took out the battery and put it in my v4 help me!

Keep on training in music points so when he evolves he'll be able to pass the pro debut easily. After that, you'll get paid every day, and you'll have enough for food for at least two generations.

Keep on training in music points so when he evolves he'll be able to pass the pro debut easily. After that, you'll get paid every day, and you'll have enough for food for at least two generations.
I suck in music school

Try to go to Tamatown with it. Then win points there. After that make sure you use the right log out code.

Or maybe someone may have posted it here. For that you will need to look for V6/MusicStar Codes.

Well then, you'e out of luck. When you're an adult get a job.... There's an eylash in my eye so pllesase forgive me if you cant redad sometihing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back