Hurray!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelAdenydd

Reaction score
I've been looking for the black and red Tamagotchi with the Japanese character on the side for a couple weeks now. That's my favorite case and I really wanted to find one, but they've all been sold out online and no stores have had them. I ended up buying a snake skinned one.

Today I had to drive a few towns over and ended up in Target and guess what? I found one of the black and red ones! On sale, too! So now I have two Tamagotchi brothers! Happy Denny! :blink:

[SIZE=21pt]OMIGOSH!!! [/SIZE]u relly got one?! [SIZE=21pt]LUCK-E[/SIZE]

i wanted one [SIZE=14pt]soooooooo[/SIZE] much! (i'll just have 2 look harder) :blink:

I was surprised to find it. It was the first one hanging on the rack at the store! :blink:

I grabbed it and ran. XD

xD

it's like... "Oh snap it's here... *grabs* WEE! *runs away* *people come outside asking you to pay for it*" xD

Hehe! Definately Mission Impossible style of jump, grab, roll, hide!

I was really excited. I told myself I wouldn't get another Tama until I found a design I really liked... and then the next day I found this one! The background for the screen is so cool looking, too.

Ah, I've seen that Design on the Bandai website.

Congratulations on getting a new v3!

-CS

xD I am fairly weird. Lol

You know you giggled. maybe a tinsy bit. laughed in your head. HA! Ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
*pats you on the head and offers more candy*

I looove your avvie, by the way ^.^

Eeps! *gives candy with no choclate*

Hehe there are som really nice ones. *nodnod*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back