Hurt Feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god not you. Go pick your flowers miss prettypants. I don't care about how helpful you are and how everyone loves you. All you are is an irritating weed to me. OF COURSE COUNT ON YOU TO ASK FOR A NICER GAME. Seriously...
i was on the floor laughing and dying when i read that. xDDDDDDDDD

Even if that could happen, I would want to be nowhere near YOU. Cause you're super annoying and I dislike you. :I

I wish that I knew Willy Wonka.

You already do.

Well, you can't, because you have a secret love affair with him. lD

I wish I wasn't hungry. ( I think someone already said that before ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is getting funny! ;)

You can't because YOULL BE HUNGRIER THAN EVER AND THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ENERGY TO DO IS TO WATCH SAILOR MOON OR... Die? Anyway Sailor Moon is cool so BLEH. :D

I wish this is going to be random and funny. And it better be.

too bad, of course you want everything to be random and funny and perfect, you think you can control how this topic goes because 'ooh look, i created this topic, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh.' you know what? you're such a butt trumpet. (a very potter sequel)

i wish my tummy didn't hurt ;_;

but you aren't a cookie, and so you won't be eaten. sorry. xD

i wish i didn't have school tomorrow.

That made no sense whatsoever. You're childish.

I don't want to wake up early tomorrow. D:

This has sort of turned into the corrupt a wish thread, hasn't it?

You have to wake up tomorrow! You know why? CAUSE YOU DESERVE TO. You don't deserve to sleep in till whenever the heck you feel like it! You know why? You're a horrible person and I hate you! What the heck is up with those dots around your username anyway? That's so ugly and tacky looking I mean everyone does that why can't you be original for once in your life instead of following the crowd trying to fit in like the pathetic poser you are?

Gosh I wish I hadn't typed all that up in under thirty seconds. Does this say something about my personality?

Wow. . . my feelings are definitely hurting. Well done. lDD (BTW, I've only seen a few people do the dots. Most people just leave theirs plain so ;p lol)

Yeah, it does. Obviously you have no trouble rambling on about other people's flaws instead of looking at your own. Why don't you try looking into the mirror for once and pick apart your pathetic little excuse of a life you narcissistic, cocky, sexist, hypocrite. (lololol Please don't take that seriously. That was funny. lD)

Wow that was the lamest attempt at hurting my feelings yet. And what the heck is up with your avatar? Did your two year old brother draw that? lololol I'm not used to being so mean. Aha!

Last edited by a moderator:
... You should really learn to remember to put something I can answer to. Geez, is your head made of worms? It's hard for people to think about what to write in the first place. ESPECIALLY when you don't write anything AT ALL! What the heck is wrong with you? >;(

I want to be less cruel, geez! >;( PLEASES

You can't ever be less cruel. You are a horrible and insensitive person! I know that you kill kittens for fun! I'm reporting you to peta right now, you worthless bag of dog crap. Go die in a hole.

(...XD)

I wish I had more pop to drink.

You know what? Thanks a lot! I find myself unable to say anything in response to your request because I thought that it was cute how you said 'pop' instead of 'soda'. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

I need to get a back bone. D:

You know what?! YOU CAN'T! Because I was the one who hit you with my car, blacked you out, and stole your backbone!

...I hope my MOTHER 1+2 comes in the mail soon.

You can't ever be less cruel. You are a horrible and insensitive person! I know that you kill kittens for fun! I'm reporting you to peta right now, you worthless bag of dog crap. Go die in a hole.
... I love kittens.. and bunnies... Don't tell the pets... please...? :)

It's not, I shot the mailman and took it, Dont worry because it was a tranquilizer gun!~ ANYWAYS you should stop being a bag of poop and jump off a bridge, ANYWAYS, stop using caps, TAKE IT OFF AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND COME BACK WHEN YOUR SORRY!

... I didn't want to stay home, yet my mother made me stay home. That was P.E. day... I LUFF P.E...

Well to bad! You MUST stay home because you're pick your nose and eats whatever you find after rummaging up your nose with your finger!

(Please don't take it personally)

I wish humans could hibernate.

Well too bad because while you were hibernating i would just throw rocks at you.

I wish i could spend moneys now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back