Hydi & Miley

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drey

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Hydi & Miley

Tamagotchi's Age: 7 & 5

Date of Birth: JUne 28th

Date of Passing: July 4th (What are the odds???)

What Generation? 2

[SIZE=21pt]IF YOU WATCHED FIREWORKS IN IOWA THIS 4TH OF JULY AND FOUND GREEN AND PINK TAMAGOTCHIS, SEND ME A PM OR EMAIL.[/SIZE]

Your Comments: My mom made a deal with me that if I gave my little sisters my 2 tamagotchis she would buy me a new 1. So I've had the v4 for 5 days now. She's doing great! A ;) named Graci. Anyway, we went to go see the fireworks yesterday. Last we knew they were in a chair pocket. Frantic, I went through every chair that had a pocket. No luck. So, I guess we... she, got too caught up in the firework's beauty that she 4got about them. I had my tama in my hand every second. She never left my sight or hand. My sister 4 got about them. I was event he one who noticed she didn't have them with her. It was dark so we couldn't really look through the grass. Though I have a feeling that's where they are right now. If we don't happen to find them soon they'll die tonight. :wacko: Even though they're not mine anymore I still care about them! I mean, I took care of their parents too. I've had those 2 tama capsuls for years.... now they're gone. :D I'm rather upset. I know this is a very long "comment" but I had to let it all out. I'll miss "my" tamas. They'll always be in my heart!!!!!! I would have written more about them but I can't bear much more!! If you find them please call me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back