Hyper Nerd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get tha hyper when I go to The Golden Corral.... They got Choclate Chess Pie, Orange/Chocalate Surbert, Orange/Strawberry Surebert, I MEAN THE LIST IS [SIZE=30pt]ENDLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I like milk....

i think i can out hyper u all [SIZE=21pt]Weeeeeee heheheheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im running im running weeeeeeeeeee!!!!! lol[/SIZE] told ya! :( lol i can be very random too
YEAH RIGHT!!!!! THATS NOT HYPER ENOUGHT 2 BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *junps around and runs super fast in place screaming at the top of lungs* :wacko: :unsure:

I think im having a seizure right now!!!!!!!!!! :) call the ambulance!!!!!! hehheheh just kidding :)

Ok so there is this boy in my class named Seneca. This morning he was so hyper he looked like he was having a SESURE(sp?)!!! Then my assistant teacher said "Seneca!!! Do I have to call 911? You look like your having a sesure." An hour later we got brownies... OMG... he got one the size of this post box!!! After he ate it he was so hyper he "started bouncing off the walls"!!! Right after that we went to math and when he got 1,000 in the game we were playing he started dancing & bocking like a chicken!!! :D

~Ruby~
I don't see your point.

But that guy sounds pretty crazy..

MG23

yea a kid in my class has seisures so he has to take meds

but im the hyperest in my class...seriously...when we were talking about random things in science class i started Belching out the inuyasha theme

and this one kid was like "hey thats the inuyasha theme!" and i was like 'NO its YOUR MOM theme"....but dont let me bake cuz if i bake i get Really (x40) hyper...and i hit myself XD

ok, some one needs help

lol, jk

kinda a side step, but why do people brag or are so proud of being hyper?

jw

i laugh alot when im hyper and i run very very fast and scream LOL!!!![SIZE=27pt] Me Loco @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my medicine jk LOL![/SIZE] but i do need medicine to prevent that -.-

i hate it

i laugh alot when im hyper and i run very very fast and scream LOL!!!![SIZE=27pt] Me Loco @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is my medicine jk LOL![/SIZE] but i do need medicine to prevent that -.-i hate it
Senca laughs ALOT when he is hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back