hypno docter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hamsters repel the need to smoke." Swrel said. Then, the patient screamed, and ran out.

He had told everyone what she had done, but people just laughed at him not believing a word.

The patient was disgusted that he had eaten a hamster, but ever since he did that, he hadn't ever had even the smallest urge to smoke...

Another patient came to see Dr.Swrel.

"Oh, miss, I've gotten a divorce and I just don't know what to do. My husband doesn't care about me, and I don't work, and I've just had an egg!" Screamed the frustrated :( .

Dr.Swrel smirked and tjrned around.

"Ahh I'm sorry you poor little thing it appears you have to smack yourself with a hammer on your pinky toe to relieve your stress."

The patent called the doctor a crazy person that didn't det a doctor degree and left. but then one day a hammer landed on her pinky toe and she felt very calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
and it was a little boy hr siad his dad was so stressd he would not get up so she went with him and he had took her to a dark aly and she wonderd why he would be lying there but then they got to the back no one was ther but them she askd why he lied but he did not anser a few min. later he swung a neckles in her face and hypnotizd her to do what he siad and then he took her to his hous and his mom and dad were hypnotized to but they thout he was there dad he siad for his kid(his parents who were hypnotized)to go to there room so they did and then told her that she was his wife so she belived him and he went to make her change he made her put on a brawl and and panties

(you spelt bra wrong)

"Now, massage my feet, make me an ice-cream sundae, pay the bills, clean the house, do the laundry, make the kids fall asleep, and then we'll talk," the little boy said.

Dr.Swrel did everything he said.

sorry im not a good speller

then he siad it was time to talk like he siad they would he siad that tomarow she will go to work and set up a room in the back and it will have a big tv that plays a disk to hypnotize all of her patients and keep them there and then at 6:00 she will come pick him up and take him to the back room and he will tell them what to do and so she did he told five they would be his made he told 20 they would help him make a bisnes for him he told all the boys that they will for get who they are and woul mary a group of girls

he askd her her real name she siad mary but then he siad no it is not since she was hypnotized she askd what it was he siad swerl she siad her hole name (swerl alice swerl) she siad ok or now it is the boy siad he siad his name was nick and then he siad it was time for them to talk like he siad they would he siad that when she went to work she will tell her patients to go in the back room and hypnotize them but she will come at 6:00 and take him to the back room and he will take it from there then they fell asleep she did a she was told he told two they where garderners he siad five they were his mades and he told the rest they were...............................................plz reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back