I <3 Spongebob!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. If Spongebob gets canceled, there are always DVDs that have all the episodes available for purchase at a Walmart near you. I have every one to date. That way, you will always have him in your life. I agree though that the new episodes are not as good as the older ones.

OMG spongebob rocks. Squidward, for the win people!! New episodes stink (except for a few)....

One thing that bothers me (and this is because I'm a flute player)... In the theme song Spongebob (when he is playing 'flute' on his nose") puts his right hand on top facing left, and left hand on bottom facing right. Left should face right, and right should face left, just like that, but left hand should be on top. To anybody who doesn't play an instrument, that made no sense... It just bothers me.

Anywho, spongebob rocks. :)

I love Spongebob, but I don't watch any of the new episodes because they suck. I heard it's getting canceled in 2011!!! :D
Yeah, new episodes suck. Thank god they're cancelling it. xD I did used to love the show, when it was still good. We have two DVD's of it, lol.

Pure win.

I love hary. He's so cool x3

And Patrick is so stupid, I want to hug him.

I've been watching Spongebob since it first came out. I must have been like 3. Haha. It's a pretty entertaining show, but I don't watch it that much anymore.

Pure win.
I love hary. He's so cool x3

And Patrick is so stupid, I want to hug him.
It's Gary, not hary. GET THE FACTS RIGHT!

btw: I am watching Spongebob right now! And tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

xmemetchirocks2122321

I still remember when I watched the first few episodes on VHS!

And the new episodes are so bleh compared to the old ones.

The clostest thing to as funny as Sponge-bob would be Spliced.

I don't mean to offend you, but please try not to bump old topics Jadeie. I started this in July, and you just put it at the top of the list! :) So, if the date is later than three months than it started, do not reply! Read about it here! It's all about bumping old topics. Try not to do it again!!!!

I don't mean to offend you, but please try not to bump old topics Jadeie. I started this in July, and you just put it at the top of the list!  :)   So, if the date is later than three months than it started, do not reply! Read about it here! It's all about bumping old topics. Try not to do it again!!!!
This topic is still fair game. If you go by rule 1a from THIS link (which is also the same link provided by jappyx--see memetchirocks2122321's link), Jadeie is just fine. The last post (before Jadeie) was made on September 17, 2010 so members can post once again (thereby making it more recent) before December 17, 2010 and it would not be considered bumping. It's 3 months from the date of the last post made in the topic, not from the first post's date. Also, note (on that same link) what to do when you find an actual bumped topic (i.e., hit the report button instead of posting :angry: ). Hope this clears that up! :angry:

That being said, I remember the old episodes as well and must agree that they're better than the newer ones. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I remember one of the first ones. It was when Spongebob got his job at the Krusty Krab. What's up with the spelling of that anyway? And (lol I keep jumping around the history of Spongebob)IT CAN NOT BE CANCELLED!!! It would just be in reruns like Inuyasha or...INVADER ZIM!!!! The point is, it would be in reruns like any other show that was made around that time. Plus, Invader Zim is still playing on Nicktoons Network (Channel 129) and Inuyasha hasn't been cancelled...yet. So Spongebob will most likely play on another Nick-related network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back