i almost died last night....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almosted died too! When I was eating the eatable kind of vitemins (is this right?) I was drinking water with it, I was drinking the water and the vitemin and choked from it. I even got chocked hard when one of my classmates was near me in a fieldtrip (it hurts) and don`t you get flashbacks when you are about to die?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you're OK!

I nearly drowned last year, or maybe the year before. I was mucking around with my brother in the pool, and then he dragged me down (this was in the deep end). I was trying to pull him up because he was sinking, but he kept holding on to me when I was trying to get him away. It felt like I was struggling for air for a few minutes. My dad saw this. He didn't care.

Wow, that sounds really...really freaky.

I've never really ever been close to death. I can remember one time being not able to breathe and seeing some light then blacking out.. could have been a dream...

Cool! Not cool to you almost dieing but cool to seeing a light. But to you almost dieing: Glad your okay!

I've only had one time when I almost died. I had an abcess(sp?) and it almost poisoned my blood and if it had my brain would have been poisoned. But choking is worse...kinda. I choked a lot when I was a baby. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back