I AM A LITTLE SPLASH OF UNSHINE, BRIGHT AND TRUE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotagotchi4ever

Reaction score
With this I would like to say.

I am not hotagotchi.

I am merely borrowing this account because I can't make one due to stupid internet rules.

But with this thread I would like to say a few things:

ily. <3

I got a cut on my leg this morning.

I lost my stapler.

I love metal.

I'm a stubborn %^&.

ryancloud. <3

if you can't figure me out, then too bad for you, but I'm officially using this (cast off by my friend) account. :DD

In that case, Hi xD

If your friend knows your password, it would be best to change it. Im not saying your friend will hack you or anything, just to make sure your account is safe. ;)

Anyways, welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here :furawatchi:

I can't count how many people I've argued with. Even the "brief" ones. x3 I just love a good fight.

-doesn't make good 4th impressions-

And no, my friend isn't going to hack it. We're BFF..FFF...F. xD And if anyone did, they wouldn't have to do much to get me in trouble. Maybe interview me and post the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't count how many people I've argued with. Even the "brief" ones. x3 I just love a good fight.

-doesn't make good 4th impressions-

And no, my friend isn't going to hack it. We're BFF..FFF...F. xD And if anyone did, they wouldn't have to do much to get me in trouble. Maybe interview me and post the results.
Lol, as do I.

I give my friends all my passwords. I don't care. :angry:

With this I would like to say.
I am not hotagotchi.

I am merely borrowing this account because I can't make one due to stupid internet rules.

But with this thread I would like to say a few things:

ily. <3

I got a cut on my leg this morning.

I lost my stapler.

I love metal.

I'm a stubborn %^&.

ryancloud. <3

if you can't figure me out, then too bad for you, but I'm officially using this (cast off by my friend) account. :DD
hey~<3

and, yeah ily.

Latest posts

Back