I am CONFUSED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a few questions... What if i have no idea what type of tamagotchi mine is. Second, is there any way to influence what the type of tamagotchi mine will grow up to be. third, everytime i try to change the time on my tamagotchi to get new items in the shop the items always stay the same....is there anyway i can speed it up???? and fourthwhat is the easiest way to get a lot of points cuz i heard that is u donate money u can get to the king on a tamagotchi town or wateva.....?????HELP ME!!!!! :huh:

It doesn't matter the species of your Tamagotchi, however there is a charecter chart on www.tamagotchi.com. And, there have been reports of influencing evolution results, however I cannot give proof to you myself. There is no way to speed up shop restock times, for it is impossible to go into the future with a Tamagotchi, even with dramatic time changes.

Donating to the king isn't vital. You play games and save up. I've become a master at Get The Note, and I make a lot of points. Therefore, I spend little on food and toys so I can buy tickets, etc.

#1: Have a look at the V3 Character Chart - this should answer your question about characters.

#2: Yes, the better the care, the better the outcome. Remember to turn the lights out when it goes to bed if you want a good character.

#3: You can change the time to 2:59PM and wait one minute - the shop will restock.

#4: It is not necessary to donate to the king, however there have been reports that the more you donate, the higher your earnings in games (unconfirmed). You can get souveniors from TamaTown.com if you donate enough points.

StarTama :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few questions... What if i have no idea what type of tamagotchi mine is. Second, is there any way to influence what the type of tamagotchi mine will grow up to be. third, everytime i try to change the time on my tamagotchi to get new items in the shop the items always stay the same....is there anyway i can speed it up???? and fourthwhat is the easiest way to get a lot of points cuz i heard that is u donate money u can get to the king on a tamagotchi town or wateva.....?????HELP ME!!!!! ;)
#1: Visit my Tamapedia (see signature).

#2: Yes, however you treat your Tamagotchi will affect your Tamagotchi's growth.

#3: Set the time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait a minute.

#4: Play a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back