i am getting a version8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakemyster

Reaction score
jakemyster, i am getting a version 8 off of ebay.com they start biddind at $5.60 us but shipping cost like $15.00 and it comes with 2 in a pack mine is coming from Hong Kong.

[SIZE=8pt]U 'mm.,[/SIZE]

There are no V8's yet.

Not even in Japan.

It's deffinatly a fake.

Bandai hasn't released the V4 yet! eBay has soo many fakes, it's hard to cound how many! Your getting a fake one.

Don't be gullible. There's no such thing as a V8. eBay is full of scammers. And if shipping costs $15, that should be an obvious clue that it's not an actual tama.

Heh, yeah it's not genuine that's for sure. Probably some bad quality multi-pet.

People get those things but never say what they are like.

Can you tell us what they are like when they show up?

Hey you guys. Here is the link for the "v8s" they look real. But I don't think its from Bandai... Other companies make tamagotchis also but call em different names. However, it says Tamagotchi. This is probably a fake tama. You'll have to tell us about it jakemyster when you get it. Click Here for the link.

Ha!!! They ARE fake!!!! If you look at the pics, see that little sticker below the tamas? it says VERION 8, not VERSION 8!!!! On all of them! They HAVE TO BE FAKE!

jakemyster, i am getting a version 8 off of ebay.com they start biddind at $5.60 us but shipping cost like $15.00 and it comes with 2 in a pack mine is coming from Hong Kong.
lol thats the first version :D

Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but those are definatly fake. They don't even state they are from Bandai.

Yes, Any Tamagotchi that doesn't say Bandai, it is a fake.

Allways check the item you are buying before you buy it.

I'm sorry to say, but that Tama is fake. :D ;) If I were you, i would cancel the bid and send it back. It fake because 1. They didn't make a V7 yet. 2. It doesn't say Ban Dai. 3. Insted of Version 8, it say Verion 8.

Regards,

gigatama10

Version 8, oh yeahwhat is up with Rip Off Companies these days?(JD, TS etc..)

Please don't buy it! If you did, get a refund ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back