I AM GOBSMACKED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
On the way home from school I didn't mack it cause of winds! They were up to 90MPH! Anybody else in england suffered from strong winds?

EDIT: 10 long peaceful years...Gah I hate the wind...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those are high winds, I live in the US, I have never experienced winds that high!

My mom has a friend in the UK online (Toontown of course! *looks all bright*) He told my mom the same things, High winds and such. Were I live (Florida XP) We get hit by Hurricanes alot (Well Florida is Hurricane capitial XP) And winds are HIGH too

Well Florida is Hurricane capitial XP
I thought the Carolina states were? Oh well...

During Lunch an evergreen tree was stripped of all its leaves >.<

Teriffing!

My mom went to the shops a minute ago I sat In the car. IT WAS SHAKING LIKE MAD! And power lines nealy fell down o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in England. A shed in our school was blown down. It wasn't 90 mph was it? I thought it was 70 mph.

WOW, that is still really really high. Here in CT, there is never anything like that! -.*

I thought the Carolina states were? Oh well...During Lunch an evergreen tree was stripped of all its leaves >.<

Teriffing!

My mom went to the shops a minute ago I sat In the car. IT WAS SHAKING LIKE MAD! And power lines nealy fell down o_O
Well FL is.....Carolina's are some of the few, But We are located on the edge of the US, near the Alantic Ocean, and well BOOM for the southren cities

I have to say Whoa x_x Bad storm, *gets in plane with a Bazooka*

Good gosh!

Not so long ago (it was some time in December if I remember correctly) we had cold front coming in. AT NIGHT and some of the morning the next day. The winds were like 60 mph. at one point.

It knocked over a glass thing of some kids sitting on a rock that says "Welcome" at Rachel's house.

It knocked the little glass boys head and foot off. We found what he was missing in the garden-ish area.

Rachel said.. "Mom, one of those kids on the welcome rock, is missing a foot, a leg, and a head." and her mom laughed. Rachel said "This is no laughing matter! People are gonna think were murderers or something!"

We all started laughing.

Haha, wow. I hear tommorow it is suposed to snow where I live. But, when they say that it never does. It is so cold though. It was 15 degrees fahrenheit yesterday and 18 this morning!

well i live in the u.s but my cousin went there and she had just broken her leg(which was almost healed) but she got knocked down by the wind and broke her other leg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back