I am into my friends bf

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa_rocks133

Reaction score
okay..last year i went out with this guy i really liked,and he liked me. But then we broke up and he went out with one of my friends. And this year he asked me out again and when i was going to tell him yes the next day..i found out that he asked my BEST friend out and she said yes. Now everytime they look at eachother and smile/and laugh together..i look away and cry. I guess im still not over him..but I am totally into him and i already told my friend that but she just laughed about it...WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, maybe you can talk to one of your other friends and then they can tell her what you said?

Worst case scenario you could just show her how mad you are by giving her the cold shoulder for a while.

In my eyes, if he asked you out, then asked your friend the next day, he's just looking for a girlfriend :/ Which is stupid.

It's not worth getting upset over.

but you see..before he asked me out..i asked him a simple question.."did you use my friends to get closer to me?" and he said yes. He also said that he hated my friend for breaking up with him for so many times and said he would never go out with her again. And she knew he asked me out first but she still went and did that...oh and ALL my friends hate me so i cant talk to them.

but you see..before he asked me out..i asked him a simple question.."did you use my friends to get closer to me?" and he said yes. He also said that he hated my friend for breaking up with him for so many times and said he would never go out with her again. And she knew he asked me out first but she still went and did that...oh and ALL my friends hate me so i cant talk to them.
Simple solution. He lied.

That's what people do when they want their way, and to keep themselves out of trouble.

Lol Sweet Kandi. Read my mind.

You know he lied. He did that, without seeing that he would hurt you. He never thought about you if he asked your friend out.

Get new friends if they treat you like a common billabong that dripped empty and got thrown into the trash.

(Only people who know Aussie slang would know what I'm actually saying. xD)

Try to forget, give them both the cold shoulder and just ignore them. They wouldn't like you if they treated you that way, now would they?

It's all apart of growing up. (Oh god, I sound like a parent. xD)

~SG~

Ouch. I'm in the same sitaution, somewhat.

If this girl doesn't understand your feelings for this guy, I don't think she's a good friend is she laughs. And this guy sounds desperate, because he asked out 2 girls in 2 days.

But I know how it feels being stuck on someone. It's so hard to let go.

Yea but you see she went to georgia yesterday and wont be back untill monday..and he has been hittin on me a lot lately...and yet i still dont get what i should do..

Yea but you see she went to georgia yesterday and wont be back untill monday..and he has been hittin on me a lot lately...and yet i still dont get what i should do..
Ignore him.

He's trying to get you where he wants you. Trying to do the 'mini pimp' thing.

Just because someone hits on you doesn't mean they actually care :/

It sounds like he just wants a little 'somethin' somethin''.

You just gave yourself a reason to not get upset over this ordeal.

Three reasons to not get upset;;

A] He used you.

B] He asked your friend right after asking you.

C] He lied to you and said he'd never go out with your friend again.

I agree with SK. He's just looking for a girlfriend. Or, put in simple terms, he really is not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay..last year i went out with this guy i really liked,and he liked me. But then we broke up and he went out with one of my friends. And this year he asked me out again and when i was going to tell him yes the next day..i found out that he asked my BEST friend out and she said yes. Now everytime they look at eachother and smile/and laugh together..i look away and cry. I guess im still not over him..but I am totally into him and i already told my friend that but she just laughed about it...WHAT SHOULD I DO?
i think he might be asking your friend out to make you jelous to see if u rlly like him...if i were ur friend i would say no to him if i knew u liked him a lot to save a relationship.that happened to my friend this year with one of her other friends and they broke up a couple weaks later.have hope. ;)

thanks for all of you alls advice but i realized that i got mad at the wrong person..i got mad at my friend when i was supposed to get mad at her bf..i ignored her when i should of listened...and most of all..i havent been a really true friend lately..friends are supposed to support eachother..and i havent been doing any of that lately..thanks for the advice:)

i think you should keep it to yourself or your bestie might get mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back