I AM NEW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to tamatown! If you like tamas, then you'll definitely like it here. If you've got any questions, just ask in What happened to my tamagotchi!? or Help for new Tamagotchi pet owners and they'll be answered... pretty much instantly.

See yah around. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TT! :mellow:

Lol, I ♥ mimitchis too! :wub:

Feel free to PM me with help or friend requests, I promise to reply! :wacko:

Have a pleasurable stay with us! :)

What I meant by forever mimitchi, forever tamagotchi was that If Mimitchi dies (or bandai sells mimitchi) the tamagotchi population will most likely decrese. Maybey that is why they switchied the main tamagotchi character to mametchi, Or maybey they just switched it to mametchi bacause he won Tama island thingy.

:unsure: mimitchi:I HATE YOU MAMETCHI!!!! YOU STOLL MY POPULARITY!!!!! :furawatchi: mametchi: WELL SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT IM THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTER NOW! ITS TAMA ISLANDS FAULT!!!!! SO STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ( mametchi,memetchi,and kuchipatchi skip merely to the mall to sign autographs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there & welcome to tamatalk! :p

Have a good o'l explore to get use to the forums and I'm sure you'll soon settle in fine. :wub:

Please remember to take a look through the tamatalk rules & regulations:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! ^_^

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back