I am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover_Nick

Reaction score
Can someone be my freind at tamatalk I am new If some one wants to be my freind e-mail me at [email protected] if you e-mail me leave your e-mail address so i can e-mail you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nick!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello Tama Lover Nick! :ph34r: I'm glad you decided to join TamaTalk.

I think this is one of the BEST sites on the World Wide Web; I mean, it gives you SO much cool information about Tamagotchis.

I hope you enjoy it here.

-Tamaguy#1 :unsure:

chelllo tama lover nick i'm new to. wanna be friends. my e-mail is [email protected]. for subject say tama lover nick or i'll have no idea otherwise.mnkyrlr13

[SIZE=14pt] Greetings, and welcome![/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here at TamaTalk!

TamaTalk has alot of useful information, so be sure to look around for some.

If you eve have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message. (PM)

Have fun and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest! ;)

Regards,

DarkCore

Welcome to TamaTalk tama_lover_nick!

I assure you you will have loads of fun meeting new people, playing games, getting advice, etc! PM me for a friend or any questions you may have! You shouldn't give out personal info though like email, phone number, address and all of that important stuff! It's for your safety! Have fun on TamaTalk!

-mametchichic

P.S. If you wanna meet others without sending emails and PM's click here! It's like chatting on Msn only online on a Tama website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back